fredag den 24. juli 2009

Back with gorgeous sale items !

I am sooo sorry that I didn't post Friday as promised, but unfortunately my Internet has been down - but to make it up to you , I've found some gorgeous sale items for you all to check out . And of course as always on Mondays, I've added another dress on the Dress of the Week page . Enjoy (:

ASOS Floral Cropped Western Shirt
$22.23 on clearance sale at www.asos.com


Valiah Studded Fringe Tote
$16.99 on sale at www.forever21.com


Kookai Halter Shirt
$30.78 on clearance sale at www.asos.com


59 Seconds Studded Ankle Strap Sandals
$19.00 on sale at www.yesstyle.com


59 Seconds Jeweled Neck Halter Minidress
$17.60 on sale at www.yesstyle.com


AE Versatile Clutch
$19.95 on clearance sale at www.ae.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar