mandag den 13. juli 2009

Hair Trend : curly or straight ?

Well, according to www.style.com the curls are making a comeback this summer. Question : haven't curls been around for a couple of years now ? It was very in style on the runway last year, Believe me, I have nothing against curls, in fact I love them, but after watching celebs toting the curl trend on the red carpet for a couple of years now, I would like to see the sleek and straight look return !

Of course, celebrity trends completely differ from the runway trend, and while curls, waves etc. may be in season on the runway, I still think we've seen enough of it for now.

Personally, I find the long, straigth & sleek with a modest fringe look very appealing, especially during the summer, where you want that light-weight feel . Also, I think it's time we see more of the chignon - a chic and classic style .

Please comment on your thoughts .

Matthew Williamson 2007


Marchesa 2007


Derek Lam 2008


Matthew Williamson 2008


The Curl Trend 2009


The Straight & Sleek hair


The Chignon

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar